A new vehicle is usually your second most expensive investment, next to a house, therefore it pays to take good care of your asset. Most people ask “why does a new car need to be Detailed?” well, chances are, before you take delivery of your new vehicle it would’ve been stored for some time in a compound exposed to the elements prior to its first registration. Picking up contamination in the process. Plus, even new cars can come with paint defects such as light scratches, sanding marks, holograms and even smart repairs. All these can diminish the gloss levels.
Our New car Detailing package will leave your vehicle looking better than the day it left the factory and how a new car should look. It will also be protected from the elements and left with a finish that’s easy to maintain.
What's included in this package
- Snow foam pre-wash to loosen any dirt or grime
- Paint and wheels decontaminated with fallout and tar remover
- Wheels, tyres and arches cleaned
- Door shuts cleaned with all-purpose cleaner to remove any residue from the manufacturing process
- Safe wash using the 3-bucket method
- Vehicle gently dried using a combination of soft micro fibre drying towels and a warm air dryer
- Vehicle then receives a gloss enhancing machine polish. Any light defects are also removed
- Bodywork is then treated with carpro cquartz ceramic coating. These hydrophobic coatings help repel water and dirt with durability around 18-24 months
- Face of wheels also ceramic coated to protect against abrasive brake dust
- Glass cleaned and treated with a rain repellent coating
- Exterior plastics dressed
- Interior cleaned and plastics treated
Option to upgrade to have interior fabrics treated with a fabric guard to help prevent stains or leather protection. Please ask.