Over time your vehicles paintwork can lose its gloss and clarity due to a build-up of swirl marks, light scratches, etching and oxidization. These defects are particularly visible in direct sunlight and can look quite unsightly. Luckily... Here at Iridescent Detailing we can rectify these defects leaving your vehicle looking as good as the day it left the factory, with a high gloss finish that’s easy to maintain.
Package consists of:
- Vehicles bodywork and wheels are thoroughly cleaned and decontaminated removing any iron deposits, tar, tree sap and brake dust. Combination of products used to safely remove contaminants
- Clay bar to remove stubborn contaminants imbedded in the surface of the paint, then rinsed
- Vehicle is gently dried using a combination of soft microfibre drying cloths and a warm air dryer
- Plastics and sensitive areas are then masked off ready for paint correction
- Paint depth gauge used to give an indication of how much clearcoat can safely be removed on each panel to correct defects
- 2 stage machine polish starting with a cutting compound to remove defects, then a finishing polish to leave a high gloss flawless finish
- Panel wipe to remove any residue left from the polishing process for better adherence of the protective layer
- Bodywork is then treated to a high-quality wax or sealant for protection
- Glass cleaned
- Interior vacuumed and freshened
Option to upgrade to a ceramic condition for an additional cost. Please ask.