Your vehicles paintwork is exposed to various elements such as UV rays, industrial fallout, etching from bird droppings, tar, salt and chemicals so it pays to have a protective layer on the surface of the paint. Having a protective layer also makes maintaining the looks of your vehicle so much easier. We have many options of protection from a high-quality wax such as Swissvax, sealant, or a durable long-lasting ceramic coating. Each have different levels of durability and cost.
What's included in this package
- Snow foam pre-wash to safely remove the dirt and grime, then rinsed
- Paint and wheel decontamination to remove iron deposits, tar, tree sap and general fallout
- Door shuts, fuel flap and boot shut thoroughly cleaned
- Vehicle safely washed using a 3-bucket method to eliminate cross contamination which can cause wash marring (fine scratches, swirls)
- Clay bar to remove any contaminants imbedded on the surface of the paint, then rinsed
- Vehicle safely dried with a combination of soft micro fibre drying cloths and a warm air dryer
- Light machine polish to enhance gloss of the paint
- Panel wipe to remove residue ready for protective coating
- High quality Swissvax shield, or a sealant applied. Face of wheels sealed and tyres dressed
- Rain repellent glass coating applied
- Interior vacuumed
Various bolt on options available including ceramic coating application for additional cost, please ask.